Fraggle rock season 4

radio boy

Reaction score
Hi

I was at my local BigW store today and i noticed that they had fraggle rock season 4 on dvd. Even though there are no special features, i decided to buy a copy.

Has anyone who lives in Australia seen season 4 in stores?

Check out the address below.

http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/796327

This is the first time that we have had a season of FR released before the US.
It isn't even available or listed on amazon yet.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Ezydvd didnt contact me to let me know they were in, but I just picked up a couple of copies from Kmart.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I wonder when it'll debut in the US?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I wonder when it'll debut in the US?
Based on the previous US sets, I would guess Fall '08. Like I said in another thread, I really hope HIT goes all out for the bonus material on this final set (not that they haven't previously, of course).

It's nice the Australians now have the whole series, but it's a real shame they get none of the wonderful bonus material HIT has produced.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Well I live in the UK and we have NO fraggle Rock saeson sets at all. I have been collecting the US versions though, and they are great sets.

I did last week give in and bought season 4 on ebay.com.au from Australia, basically just to have all the episodes on DVD, as I already have all 96 on VHS tapes, which I can now throw away as some were really bad quality.
The set arrived today, and its nothing to look at compared with the US version sets. It comes in a single disc size plastic case, however 4 discs are inside, the inside of the paper sleve lists the 6 episodes on each of the 4 discs. Each disc has the same image of Matt on them, and thats about it! No booklet, no advertising, no bonus material, and no extras on the DVDs! Its almost hard to believe that the same company has released these sets!

I am still pleased that I bought the set though to have the episodes in good quality DVD, and I will still be looking forward to the final USA release and seeing the new extras on it.

With postage, the set cost £16, not too bad at all!

Chris:excited:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Quick heads up that the first episode on the Australian release of season 4 is Wembley's Wonderful Whoppee Water, however on the USA season 3, this was the last episode, this means that Sidebottom Blues must have been on Aus S3, which I dont have, so Im missing Sidebottom Blues, from DVD anyway! Or has that been released on a single disc edition?

Chris