Fraggle Rock Season Four On Dvd

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I just found out on Ezydvd website for Australia that us Aussies are getting Fraggle Rock Season 4 on dvd on the 4th of December this year ..Yes 2007. I am so excited..can"t wait...:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Season 4? Are you sure they didn't mean Season 3 instead, which contains episodes that aired under what could be called FR's TV Seasons 3 and 4? Just asking, because the current release made available was the already-mentioned Fraggle Rock: The Complete Third Season.
Hope this helps and have a good day.

FraggleRockRock

Reaction score
I just found out on Ezydvd website for Australia that us Aussies are getting Fraggle Rock Season 4 on dvd on the 4th of December this year ..Yes 2007. I am so excited..can"t wait...:smile:
If this is true, then I think I'll move to australia. So unfair! :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
unless they somehow have a different set of releases or something....

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
Fraggle rock season 3 is released on the 10th of October in Australia. I don't know why it is getting released in december but i am happy...

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Wow, that's incredible! What region code do Australian DVDs use? For example, US DVDs use region code 1. Anyone know the answer to that?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Steve. From what other MC'ers from Australia have said in the past, their DVD releases are identified as Region 3. You might want to ask Melissa specifically via PM or forum mailer to double check though.
Hope this helps.