Fraggle Rock The Next Generation PLOT

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Ok here I go.

I haven't written this down so I'm not sure how it's going to start out, but here's my ideas.

I'm was thinking about calling this Fraggle Rock The Next Generation. If anyone has any suggestions or corrections please feel free to tell me as I go along so I'm not out of charecter with the show. I would like this to be an ongoing thing for this thread. It may never have an ending that way we can have a open story that anyone who feels like it can add to it. If for soem reason I suddenly dissapear and don't get around to finishing it I know someone someplace might carrie the story on where it left off. Kind of like continueing the series. I seen a simlure thread over at MC and I thought it was a great idea. ( If anyone read Muppet Collage Dromes you wil know excatly what I mean. )If it goes well I might turn this into a role playing thing on another thread. This could be the plot to the RP thread for those who don't know the charecters and want to joine in with out reading through a bunch of posts.

Here's My Cast of Charecters

Year 2005

Gobo and Red's Children

Gobo Juniour Nicknamed J.R. Age 14 Born ?/??/1991

Rebecca Age 13 Born ?/??/1992

Boober ( I don't know who he married I did know but I forgot who I married him off to now) He had 11 children

Reesha 10

Tootie 9

Toolie 9

Baboska 8

Nobel 7

Nobo 6

Nancy 5

Sprocket ( Named after Sprocket the Dog beceause she was born in Doc's workshop ) 4

Mimi 3

Candis 2

Sherlie 1

Wembley who Married Lou He had 4 children all girls

LuLu 9

Monica 8

Wibble ( Welbley picked that out he couldn't decide what to name her so they called her the first word that Wembley could think of. ) 7

Xuxa 6

Mokey Married Prince Andrew( Made up Fraggle for fics ). Yes she married a prince. She's didn't know but she was related to royality. She is a direct decendent to the legendary Bloomdig who lived in the days when Fraggles had no hair. I was going to marrie her off to Cantus but I wasn't sure if anyone else would agree to that. I have a fic for both ways she could get married. If she married Cantus she would travle all over the rock with him, and would have to leave her friends behind. Or she could Marrie Andrew and they could live in the rock. Oh I just remembered the reason why I didn't have her marrie Cantus was beceause Cantus had been plauged with a horrable curse if he married anyone they would die on their wedding night. I don't know who cursed him or what the reason was. If I had a reason it's gone now.

She also had 4 children.

Nopie 14

Mishka 12

Andrew the second 10

Horris 8

Well that's all I'm going to add for now. I don't want to totally confuse everyone. Lat me know what you think or if this adds up or not.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I would think Boober would've married Tosh (it was clear they had a mutual attraction in the episode "A Tune for Two"). I'd be surprised if they had a lot of children, tho; I can just imagine it- "Children? Ecchh! They're so- so noisy, and messy, and germ-ridden, and- and- just unsanitary!"

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
I would think Boober would've married Tosh (it was clear they had a mutual attraction in the episode "A Tune for Two"). I'd be surprised if they had a lot of children, tho; I can just imagine it- "Children? Ecchh! They're so- so noisy, and messy, and germ-ridden, and- and- just unsanitary!"

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
That's correct. I got reminded at FRs. I just thought it made a nice twist. It probably wasn't completly Boober's idea I'm sure. I think Boober still dosen't like children all that much he still complaines about them, but I think he would have had at least 1 but that's my opinion.

Beauregard

Reaction score
One problem, is with 11 chilkdren in one family plus others, there are too many characters to keep up with in a TVG show, or fan-fic. However, it is a cool idea.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Having that many children might work, providing that some of them were grown, and had moved away from the main family.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Having that many children might work, providing that some of them were grown, and had moved away from the main family.
I can eassly bump up some of the ages. And now that I have talked about this on FRs. I think I might have Boober being childless. Up till a little while ago having him have kids made sence but I can see how that wouldn't fit. :smile: