Fraggle Rock: The next generation

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
So Junior has grown out of his impediment, and now Sis has it? How sweet! I also can't wait for the next chapter!

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Chapter 4

The four young fraggles were closing in on the hole that lead to the gorg's garden.
"Guys, maybe we should go back." Gabbi suggested timidly.
The other three stopped and looked at Gabbi questionly.
"Gabbi, we've been over this. We'll be fine." Karrie said.
"No no, it's not that, it's just that....well, I hear something."
"You hear something?" Sidebottom asked.
"Yeah, it's not really in my head, it's more in my stomach."
"Your stomach is talking to you?" Matt asked.
Gabbi shrugged. "It's a voice, telling me not to go any further."
Karri rolled her eyes.
"Oh Gabbi, you're just scared. Listen to me, we'll be fine." Karri said, while pulling out a hat out of her shirt pocket.
"Hey Karrie, what's that?" Matt asked.
"Oh, this is a hat that dad gave to me. I wear it when I go exploring someplace new." She said as she put the stocking cap on her head.

The four finally got to the hole to the garden.
"Well gang, here we are." Matt said, with a uncharacteristic nervous tone of voice. He peered out to the world with the big blue sky.
"What do you see?" Sidebottom asked.
"Come see for yourself."
One by one, the fraggle four entered this new world that they never seen before. Gabbi was clinging to sidebottom in fear.
"Don't worry Gabbi, I'll keep my arm around you if you're scared." Sidebottom offered.
Gabbi flashed a weak smile.
"Thank you Sidebottom."
The four sneaked to the garden and looked in awe at the radishes.
"Great rocks! These are the biggest radishes I have ever seen!" Matt said in surprise.
"Let's take one back home." Karrie suggested.
"But let's not show our parents. Remember the oath we took." Gabbi said, still with Sidebottom's arm around her.
"Oh Gabbi...." Matt said in midsentence, but stopped and gained a horrified look on his face, looking at something in the distance.
"Matt, what is it?" Karrie asked, then turned around to see what the trouble was.
"Oh Goodie! Fwaggles!"
It was Sis, with a excited look on her face.
"RUN!!!!" Sidebottom yelled to get the fraggles out of the trance.
The fraggle four ran, with Sis hot on their heels. They ran as fast as their little legs could carry them, and jumped in the hole. They collapsed on the rock floor, just out of reach for Sis to grab.
"Everyone OK?" Karrie asked, in a timid tone of voice.
"Out of breath......but still ticking." Matt said.
"I'm OK too." Sidebottom said. "How about you Gabbi?"
No answer.
"Gabbi?"

"Oh goodie! I caught a fwaggle! I caught a fwaggle!"
Gabbi was too scared to scream for help, or say anything, while in the grasp of the young gorg.
"I'm going to keep you in a cage, and love you and keep you forever and ever and ever!"
She walked away to the castle, in the horror of the remaining three fraggles.
"GABBI!!" Sidebottom yelled out.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Chapter 5

"Oh rocks, oh rocks, oh rocks, oh rocks, OH ROCKS!!!" Karrie exclaimed, bonking her head on the cave wall in a wave of emotions. Anger toward the gorg, guilt for her friend, and fear of her parents finding out.
"What are we going to do?" Matt asked in a tone of hoplessness.
"What do you mean what are we going to do?! You always have the answers, four eyes! You think of something!"
"Now wait just a minute, radish breath, you always have a plan! Think of one!!"
Sidebottom had heard enough. He marched toward the hole back into the Gorg's garden. He was a few steps away from it until Karrie and Matt spotted him.
"Sidebottom! Where are you going?!"
"I am going to rescue Gabbi! Since you two can't stop arguing for one second, I guess I'll have to take the first step!" He started out again, until Matt and Karrie grabbed his arm.
"But you can't go out there!" Karrie argued.
"But I have to!" Sidebottom retaliated, while struggling to get out of the grip of Matt and Karrie.
"Sidebottom, think about what you are doing! You could get killed!" Matt yelled.
"I don't care! I lov...uh...I mean, care about Gabbi! I must rescue her!"
They struggled for the next few minutes, until they got tired of fighting.
"Sidebottom, let's just sit down and think this through." Karrie said, out of breath.
"Do you promise not to fight with Matt anymore?" Sidebottom asked.
"I promise." Karrie said.
"Yeah. I promise too." Matt said.
The three sat down on the cave floor, and thought about a strategy.

"Please let me go!" Gabbi pleaded with the gorg.
"Oh, but I cannot! I promised to love you forever, didn't I? Now then, what would you like to eat, wittle fwaggle?" Sis asked.
"Eat?! Who could eat at a time like this?" Gabbi asked.
Just then, a loud voice rung through the castle.
"Sister! Where are you? Ma and Pa said for me to watch over you, and how can I do that, if you are no where to be found?"
"Uh-oh. It's my big bwother. You stay hewe wittle fwaggle. I'll be wight back!" Sis told Gabbi, while putting a blanket over the cage. "Coming big bwother!"
Gabbi, in the cage, sat down in defeat, and was left to wallow in her dispair.
"Oh dear. How am I going to get out of here?"
She wiped a tear from her eye.
"I miss my mom and dad, and I miss my friends. I can't lose hope. I just can't."
She wiped another tear from her eye.
"But it's so hard to."

"I got it! If we could trick the gorg with a riddle, that could give us an open window to save Gabbi!"
"Yeah, that could work. Only one thing Matt, that is the DUMBEST plan I have ever heard!" Karrie said.
"OH YEAH?!"
"Guys guys! You promised!" Sidebottom exclaimed.
"Oh yeah."
"Sidebottom, do you have any ideas?" Karrie asked.
"As a matter of fact, I do."
"Well?"
"Let's tell our parents. They have handled the gorgs several times!"
"WHAT?!" Matt and Karrie exclaimed at the same time.
"That's suicidal!"
"That's ludicrous!"
"That's....just crazy enough to work." Sidebottom interveined.
"But Sidebottom, we did the solumn oath of the Fraggle! That can never be broken, no matter what!"
"I don't care what the consiquences are! I want to rescue Gabbi!" Sidebottom put his foot down.
Karrie and Matt looked at each other, and sighed a sigh of defeat.
"You're right Sidebottom." Matt said.
"Let's go tell our parents." Karrie said.
And so, the three ran down to the Great Hall, to face the music.
"This is going to be painful." Karrie mumbled to herself.