Fraggle Rock toys and figures

apache3850

Reaction score
Hello

Are there any Fraggle Rock figures or toys available that are not SOFT ?
For example like plastic ones, im having difficulty finding some.

Apache

Foodie

Reaction score
Hello

Are there any Fraggle Rock figures or toys available that are not SOFT ?
For example like plastic ones, im having difficulty finding some.

Apache
There are a few series of vintage PVC fraggle figures ( usually by Applause or Schleich ) from the 1980s. And a few years back, Sababa, did 3 doozer PVC figures.

Rose

Reaction score
I don't know if you can find them this way anymore, but about 10 years ago I used to be able to find the Fraggle Rock Happy Meal Toys ' very ' eassly in flea markets, and second hand stores. That's where I got most of my collection.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Maybe we could expect some PVC's around the time the movie comes out.:smirk: :excited:

Foodie

Reaction score
I don't know if you can find them this way anymore, but about 10 years ago I used to be able to find the Fraggle Rock Happy Meal Toys ' very ' eassly in flea markets, and second hand stores. That's where I got most of my collection.

Heh heh. That was almost 20 years ago actually. Ebay always is a good place to snag a set or ten. :smirk:

Rose

Reaction score
1988? Yes I know that's when the Happy Meal promo was but I was talking about when I last saw them in flea markets. :stick_out_tongue:
Heh heh. That was almost 20 years ago actually. Ebay always is a good place to snag a set or ten. :smirk:

Foodie

Reaction score
1988? Yes I know that's when the Happy Meal promo was but I was talking about when I last saw them in flea markets. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah, those things aren't too hard to come by... 'cept for the doozers & the " wobble wheels " versions.