1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Fraggle Rock Tribute Album: Dream a Dream and See

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Mr Snrub, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Mr Snrub

Mr Snrub Active Member

Twisted Tails and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  2. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Shame they left out "Do You Want It?", that's just asking for a cover.

3. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

4. CanaceErinn

CanaceErinn Member

Will it be released in CD format? I don't have an iTunes account.

5. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I've only listened to (most of) the previews, but "Turn Your Buttons Down" is probably the best one of them.

6. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if the songs will be added to Muppet Central Radio?

7. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I'd buy these in a hot second if they were on CD. I like physical media. Heck, I'd buy them in MP3 form if they weren't going to be tied to an iDevice.

(Strange words from an author whose book is on iTunes, but it's also available for download from other sites and in physical format as well.)

8. Weirdo96

Weirdo96 Member

I think I've actually seen this album before. I didn't even know it was an official release by Henson. :o

Some of the covers are pretty good, but a lot of them went a little overboard with the synthesizer and auto-tune. I wouldn't be surprised if some of them were done by robots.

9. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Eh, not my cup of tea. I did like what I heard of 'Ragtime Queen' and 'Time To Live As One', but the rest of them just seemed to sap the Fraggleishness (...that was English) from the songs.

Call me crazy, but I'd rather hear Fraggles singing Fraggle songs. :coy:

Twisted Tails likes this.