Fraggle Rock UK record

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've never seen this record but I've heard the theme song on Muppet Radio. Can someone help me by knowing if they've seen it and could give me the songs from the record or have the record by any chance. I'll pay whatever you want for it if you have it. Thanks.

basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have never seen anyone. The only one I've seen it the Around the World one but never any others. Do you have a list or something? I could then cheak them out and see which one it is.

anathema

Reaction score
There were two singles and one LP.

The LP is the same as the first one released in the US, but with two extra tracks (an instrumental version of "Workin'", and "Travelling Matt") and the UK version of the theme song. A single was released to promote the album, containing "Workin'" and the theme song.

The other single is the one you've seen, and contains two versions of "All Around the World", the second of which is (primarily) an instrumental. "Travelling Matt" on the album is a different mix of the this song, incidentally. It was released on two versions, a regular 7" vinyl disc in a sleeve, and a "postcard"-shaped disc.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Do you have the theme song from the UK version? That's what I've been looking for. Or do you have the whole album of the UK version? I would trade some mp3s or something.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That really wasn't what I thought you might answer. Oh well thanks anyways
anathema.