Fraggles

Buttercup

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see Palisades make the Fraggles. I kind of doubt that they'd sell really well as a seperate line, but what about if they just incorporated them into the Muppets line? A Gobo in this series, A Mokey in that one, and it allows for the possibility of awesome playsets. Fraggles are more well known than some of the lesser known Muppets. Do you think JHC would go for it?

I'd like to hear your views.

:smirk: :excited: :smirk: :excited:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*not an expert in this field, haven't read into it enough* I don't know if the contract includes Fraggle Rock....

WiGgY

Reaction score
Ken has said that Fraggles aren't covered and that even if Palisades got the Fraggle License, they could not incoporate it into the muppet line. It would have to be a separate line.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They should get the license, cause if they did: I'm buyin!

Telekinesis

Reaction score
I always thought these would sell excellent. Does anybody know how much the plush fraggles are selling? They seem to be going off the shelves pretty fast, maybe there's more of a demand for fraggles than people think.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
How much? I bought mine for (rounded up) $13.00. How many? I dunno. There are still a few Gobos and Reds at the local Hot Topic.

Phil said that circa End of Summer or Fall 2004 we'll see Boober and Wembley. That's a LONG time to wait!

Kev

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
OK, I'd buy these too.

Yeah, if Palisades made these, I'd buy em too. I'd fight Fozzie to get em as a matter of fact. But since Fozzie's such a good guy, I'd fight him fair, no dirt in the eyes of shots to the groin or anything.
Just kidding Foz... Unless you get in my way... Grrr!!!

SO yeah, I'd buy the heck outta some Fraggles... And if this meant I could get a Trash Heap playset... Oh, I gotta go.. this is too exciting... HAHAHAH

Telekinesis

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
How much? I bought mine for (rounded up) $13.00. How many? I dunno. There are still a few Gobos and Reds at the local Hot Topic.
Sorry, I wasn't asking about the price of the plush fraggles themselves. What I meant was, how much are they selling in general? More or less than expected? Not sure if anybody know the answer though.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Fraggle Figure idea!

Telekinesis said:
Sorry, I wasn't asking about the price of the plush fraggles themselves. What I meant was, how much are they selling in general? More or less than expected? Not sure if anybody know the answer though.
I think the Fraggle dolls are selling awsomley! My two local Hot topics have sold out of Reds, and the web page is always running out of Reds and Gobos! This is my line up for the Fraggle toys if made!
Well they all would haveto be in playsets except Wembley:
Gobo ( Gobo and Wembleys room, fire place, beds, maps in corner, window with walk way leading to door so fraggles can look in.)
Mokey (Mokey and reds room, with hamick, Mokeys bed, Mokeys painting stuff)
Wembley (With removable visor, xilaphone, Cotterpin with removable visor)
Red (Great hall playset, Fraggle pond, Radish bars extra doozers and constructions)
Sweetums sized Gorgs each one with a different part of the graden, not playsets just props, like Jr with garden floor with tools. Ma with castle backdrop. And Pa with Kissing rock(Fraggle Rock) and the well!
Or you could do Wembley with the Trasheap with removable Philo and Gunge or have the trasheap be by her self.
Uncle matt with entrance to outer space with Sprocket with bed and tools and garbadge can!
Tell me what you think maybe we could send it to Palisades of even Sababa!
Thanks
Ty :smirk: :excited: