Fraggleween Doodle

Foodie

Reaction score
Xela said:
I love how Red's got so much hair, that it sticks out of the pumpkin. Also, how everyone is just watching Red about to scare Boober. And also...poor Boober!

This is one amazing picture; I loved it. t:
Thanks. I had to overdo Red's hair so folks could see it in her pumpkin. 'N yeah, poor Boober.:smirk: :excited:

Nick

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Xela said:
This is one amazing picture; I loved it. :flirt:
Foodie is one amazing artist.

BTW: I've shown this Fraggle art to several of my artist pals here in Memphis. They only ever have nice things to say, man! No bad critiques at all.

Foodie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Foodie is one amazing artist.

BTW: I've shown this Fraggle art to several of my artist pals here in Memphis. They only ever have nice things to say, man! No bad critiques at all.
Ya mean my fraggle art? :smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes, your Fraggle art! LOL!! It's awesome stuff, and nobody's been able to say one bad critique about any of it.

I'm confused now, though. Are there other folks' Fraggle art pieces shown that I've missed somehow? I have to admit, Foodie, I'm a big fan of your stuff now, so I may have skipped someone's posts and didn't mean to.

But, this artwork of your's is so nice and true to the characters and I have to say that JHC is certainly missing out by not getting you involved in something.

Foodie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Yes, your Fraggle art! LOL!! It's awesome stuff, and nobody's been able to say one bad critique about any of it.

I'm confused now, though. Are there other folks' Fraggle art pieces shown that I've missed somehow? I have to admit, Foodie, I'm a big fan of your stuff now, so I may have skipped someone's posts and didn't mean to.

But, this artwork of your's is so nice and true to the characters and I have to say that JHC is certainly missing out by not getting you involved in something.
Uhh... I think there's other folks' fraggle art in the MC fanart section. I didn't know if you meant you were showing the art that's been posted to MC in general or what. I'm freakin' flattered by the way. Hee hee. :smirk:

If JHC has a need for a fraggle artist, I'm interested. I just don't know how I'd get their attention. I don't make a living off my art ( yet ). A lot of that has to do with fear and lack of confidence I've faught with over the years ( I've grown out of much of that in recent years though... but not entirely ). Also, I'm still afraid that if this becomes actual " work " that the joy will fizzle out of it But Fraggle Rock though, I'd love to add my 2 or 3 cents to that universe. :smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Dude! Lack of confidence?!

You know all about me and Muley and that kind of work, and even though I do all that I'm a fan of YOUR stuff! You shouldn't lack any confidence!

I say, send a link to them via e-mail, and tell them you're interested in doing some kind of project with them...illustrating a book or something.

I would like to see you do something with the Gorgs, and something of Doc and Sprocket, too. I think I'm forgetting Madame Trashheap, Philo and Gunge, so I better fix that and say do some art of them as well because, if I don't, Majorie will take my radishes. :smile:

Human Resources
The Jim Henson Company
1416 North La Brea Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90028
You may also fax your resume and cover letter to (323) 802-1833, or email human_resources@henson.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Human Resources will contact you directly if there is interest in your qualifications.
So, why have I just searched out this information and posted it here? Because I believe in your talent. And you know how it goes, "When just one person believes in you..." Stop the fear, and make like Nike: Just Do It!!

Foodie

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Dude! Lack of confidence?!

You know all about me and Muley and that kind of work, and even though I do all that I'm a fan of YOUR stuff! You shouldn't lack any confidence!

I say, send a link to them via e-mail, and tell them you're interested in doing some kind of project with them...illustrating a book or something.

I would like to see you do something with the Gorgs, and something of Doc and Sprocket, too. I think I'm forgetting Madame Trashheap, Philo and Gunge, so I better fix that and say do some art of them as well because, if I don't, Majorie will take my radishes.

So, why have I just searched out this information and posted it here? Because I believe in your talent. And you know how it goes, "When just one person believes in you..." Stop the fear, and make like Nike: Just Do It!!

Heh heh. My confidence *has* gone up over the last few years ... just to make that clear. But thanks, I may just hafta make some use of that address. :smirk:

Nick

Xela

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I've shown this Fraggle art to several of my artist pals here in Memphis. They only ever have nice things to say, man! No bad critiques at all.
I showed my best friend this picture (we love Fraggles!), and she thinks it's absolutely amazing. Probably because it is! :big_grin:

Foodie

Reaction score
Xela said:
I showed my best friend this picture (we love Fraggles!), and she thinks it's absolutely amazing. Probably because it is!

Golly! * boogies *:smirk: