1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Frank Oz Interviewed in Chicago Tribune

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by jobedo, Nov 1, 2005.

1. BEAR Active Member

I know, but I have seen discussions of it in other threads as well about what if the Muppets went CGI
  2. Fozzie Bear Moderator

They won't. At least not outside of special effects.

Last I heard they were going to CGI the cartoon versions of Muppet Babies, but that's not come up since....since...a while ago.

But, I dig what you mean.
  3. MGov New Member

It doesn't matter if they make a Muppet movie with puppets or CGI or stick figures. If the story sucks, the movie will suck.

Look at SOUTH PARK: BIGGER, LONGER AND UNCUT. Hardly state of the art animation but I think it's a great movie because it was well written and well made.
  4. JimmyDeanDog Member

The Frank Oz Interview

I missed it here...

Does anyone have the text from the Chicago Tribune?

PLease post it here or send it to me privately:

onair9@gmail.com

Thx!
    -JDD