Frank Oz on TMS Season 2 Bonus Features

goshposh

Reaction score
In the Muppets on Muppets bonus feature on Muppet Show season 2 dvd, I think Fozzie and Piggy are being performed by Frank Oz and not Eric Jacobson. Is this true?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
This is true, but the feature was performed a few years ago when Frank was still working with the Muppets.

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Yeah, from the interview I read with Frank recently, I wouldn't count in him doing any fill-in spots with any of his old characters anytime soon if ever again. I mean, never say never, but the interview had a real sense of finality to it, and he seemed so dismissive about his past association with the Muppets. It was really disheartening.

goshposh

Reaction score
Oh. Well it was still funny. What was it originally filmed for?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think each individual sequence was produced as insertials for The Odyssey Channel.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I was a bit shocked when I read the title of this thread. I sort of thought Frank would be back for good. I'm glad I read the pawncrackers post that cleared that up. Still it would be good to see a later Frank Oz performance. I'm pretty certain it was Eric as Fozzie in the DVD menu, but I'm only at disk one so far. I guess I'll have to wait till I get to disk four to watch that.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
How much longer are we gonna keep obcessing on this?

He's not retuning so just drop it.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Amazing, Eric Jacobson does the voices on the DVD menu but Frank Oz does that inserts on the special features. It would cool If Frank and Eric Actually did voices in the same Sketch. LOL :smile: :smile: :smile: