Frazzle Monster...

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
did they get rid of him for good? he's cool but he seems like he'd scare the living sh** out of the kids!!!!

and i also here they got rid of Herry because of how his mean-looking eyebrows...COME ON!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
frazzle

Oh yeah! Frazzle use to make me so scared! Now he's kind of funny :smile:

Got rid of Herry because of that? If that's true, that's ridiculous! Herry looked sort of fierce but he was a lovable character too

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really used to like Frazzle when he was on Sesame. He seemed more like a big, underdeveloped character, sort of like a mix between Baby Animal and the Taz Manian devil, when they brought him back in the 90's, you know, when they had the Day care center?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know there's a skit where Grover, Herry and Cookie sing the Fuzzy and Blue song and Frazzle wants to sing even though he's not blue!! :smile:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
well, im not sure about them getting rid of herry. they might have cuz i havent seen him lately

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Just yesterday I was watching Sesame Street and saw Herry doing a duet with Zoe, and Zoe's fairly new so I don't think Herry's Gone

Salmoto

Reaction score
Herry's still around: he hangs out with Zoe most of the time since they like to play dollies together. He was also on the Elmo's World about music, showing kids that they can make music by humming.

As for Frazzle, well, uh....He seemed like a nice character, but he growled and spit and probably wasn't ideal for kids to watch. Something bothers me though: every cast member played a monster on the show at one point or another, but I can't recall any monsters that had Jim Henson's name on them. Possibly Frazzle was Jim's monster? It could be he dissapeared cause there was a time he stopped working on SS to do the Muppet Show.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think Jim performed some Frackles..they're like monsters...Boppidy I think!

Salmoto

Reaction score
No I meant everyone who was ever a cast member on Sesame Street had a Sesame Street monster. I wish someone knew who performed Frazzle so I can put this theory to rest.

ssetta

Reaction score
Frazzle was performed by Jerry Nelson.