FREE Puppet Making Video Here, by me!

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Hi, all,
It's been a while since I've posted here. But I'm proud to say that I'm featured at www.expertvillage.com as an expert in puppet building. Yes, secrets revealed! This is basically how I built the 2000 plus puppets I sold on Ebay over the past 4 years. Very quick and economical method. I hope it helps you. Enjoy! :smile: ...PaulyWATCH THE VID HERE

BorkBork

Reaction score
I enjoyed the video. I wish there was something like this when i started out making puppets.

BorkBork

Reaction score
by the way, thanks for showing us the expertvillage site! I love the site. If it weren't for me going to bed now, i'd be sitting here for hours just going through different tutorials.

Phantom

Reaction score
Awsome Pauly! I've tried to figure out a quicker method to building when you told me how long it takes you. It's nice to see your method. It will give me some ideas on streamlining my process. Thanks.

PaulyPuppets

Reaction score
Thank you, everybody. I hope this method helps you all in any way. It's a quick method I came up with, using inexpensive materials. Fed my family this way for 4 years. I'm happy to pass on the torch to you guys somewhat here. Many of you here were always very supportive of me and my work. Thanks again.:smile:

puppetise

Reaction score
i love the naked part and how the puppet reacted classic loved them and i leart a few tricks to finish my monster puppet thanks

PuppetMom

Reaction score
Great resource....especially for beginning builders!! I wish this had been around when I started building a few years ago, but I am still learning & picked up several tricks that will help...thanks for making this available!!