Fresh Off the Boat impressions

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I actually haven't gotten to watching the show since the first season ended, it was a pretty on and off 13 episodes, either it was really good or just not funny for me, can anyone fill me in if the show has changed for the better, I'm thinking of giving some season 2 episodes a watch.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I actually haven't gotten to watching the show since the first season ended, it was a pretty on and off 13 episodes, either it was really good or just not funny for me, can anyone fill me in if the show has changed for the better, I'm thinking of giving some season 2 episodes a watch.
I'd say just watch for yourself. I don't want to influence your opinion on it before you watch it, and we may all have very different tastes in TV.

mr3urious

Reaction score
So, did the Huangs actually go to Taiwan, or did they just California Double it? I can't see the producers spending all those travel expenses just for one episode.

Anyway, I liked the animosity between Louis and his brother, along with Grandma and her sister. Of course, I always like when fictional characters are on better terms with in-laws than with biological relatives, rather than the other way around as in so many other shows.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Saw that it was coming the Air Jordans would be fake, but didn't see them falling apart the second he walked in them.

I personally can't wait for the complete crapstorm that upon coming home:

His girlfriend showed him a newspaper article about Shaq moving on to the Lakers.

Reality context, I really liked that week he was part of the Celtics before he retired.