1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Friendship song"'s popularity

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by SillyRed, Sep 21, 2005.

1. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

In the Collectibles section it says Friendship song is one of the most popular of all Time. How is my fav Fraggle Song so Popular, and I wish there was sheet music for it.
  2. luvtosr

luvtosr New Member

The Friendship song is always a popular one, in fact I do believe there's someone over at fragglerocker.com who has it as their favourite.
  3. Fraggleforever

Fraggleforever New Member

When Boober sings, "You work all night, you work all day, you still can't keep those worry blues away", it always brings tears. That song has a message to never give up, and always have faith in yourself, and your friends. Beautiful man, beautiful.
  4. Fraggleforever

Fraggleforever New Member

When Boober sings "You work all night, you work all day, you still can't keep those worry blues away", it still brings tears to my eyes. It has a message of never giving up, and never losing faith in yourself and your friends. Beautiful man, beautiful.
  5. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

That whole episode and the scenes between Boober and Red in it were such a pinnacle point in the relationship between those two characters in the whole history of the show.
  6. luvtosr

luvtosr New Member

But for anyone who's read the book 'Marooned in Fraggle Rock'(one of the best FR books in my opinion) they'll know that it actually cuts it a lot closer than in the show. That and you get to read one of Boober's jokes about dangerous laundry.

"Okay. Um, you know, laundry can be very dangerous to so, Red."

"Dangerous?" Red asked. "How?"

"Uh, haven't you ever gotten a sock on the nose?"

Hehehe, sadly the song isn't in the book but it's still very good.