Frightmare Alley

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, Master Deat_'s character is kind of like the Grim Reaper, so I had the idea of high fiving him and dying, we didn't do it the first take, but during the break in filming, I chatted with them about it and they thought it was a good idea, so we did it and I actually liked how that turned out.
As far as Sebastian Hexx goes, I don't know if he'll be in the same outfit every week or if this is the more permanent outfit for the show. I'll ask him about it and letcha know. Although, I guess the answer should be 'You should keep watching to find out' but they don't tell me anything in advance other than the movie we're gonna do lol. Glad you like it so far, I'm having a blast doing it.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I was wondering is there any kind of update/release schedule for new episodes, or are they being released somewhat at random, whenever they're completed?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I haven't heard yet. The last I heard was that we are under 'retooling' and we're also gonna hold a contest soon. So..........all I can say is stay tuned. I will make sure to post updates ASAP.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Movie has been picked for the next episode. Last I heard we'll film more than 1, and we're also having a contest on our Facebook page. The movie is gonna be Plan 9 from Outer Space, and I'll let you all know what the other one is. If anybody has any suggestions, let me know, I'll be sure to forward the suggested movies.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
\
Contest winner(winner had to pull out, check the FB page for more)
But, anyways, Plan 9 filmed, and in the next couple days, it'll be up.
Next movie: Original Little Shop of Horrors(w/Jack Nicholson)
As always, movie suggestions are always welcome

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
Plan 9 is up on YouTube, It'll be on the Vortexx Channel(online on Livestream) tomorrow @ 10pm Eastern. So.......yeah, check it out. Oh and I apologize, as usual, for my singing lol. Oh, and the original Little Shop of Horrors is gonna be the next movie but if you saw this episode, I guess you already knew that.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On the contrary, one of my favorite parts was where you and Master Deat's started singing "Elvira" (or "Vampira"), while Sebastian Hexx stood back there shaking his head at you two. XD

Speaking of which, I must say, I'm glad you guys have resolved the audio issues, I can actually hear you guys talking now.

The credits were funny too... "Wardrobe: OUR CLOSETS Makeup: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING, WE'RE UGLY?"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So Mr. Chip Whitley, when's the next entry in the series? Halloween is around the corner, now would be a good time to really get the series noticed.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I TRIED to e-mail IFC to show Indie Horror/B-movies and have Indie Horror Host host them but I haven't been able to get ahold of anybody. I'm HOPING that we at LEAST film something soon but that's not MY call. The other 2 are doing the Haunt at Kings Island(A local amusement park) so I haven't heard anything about a future schedule. I'll try to IM him tonight or sometime in the next few weeks. You can also ask them on our FB page if you want. I'll keep EVERYBODY posted when more develops, I promise.

Daniel

Teheheman

Reaction score
What does Jack Nicholson, a cat-eating coffee pot, and a bowl of sweet corn have in common? You'll find out here. WE'RE BACK!!!!!!!
Holiday episode next week, but for now, enjoy the original Little Shop of Horrors

Daniel