1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Frogboy's back (like he ever really stopped posting)

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by frogboy4, Jul 2, 2002.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm back from Houston! I had a blast (very humid and icky there though). If any of you guys have any more auds for voices etc I will be able to handle those better now. And to those I have already received - I will talk to you soon about potential casting.;)
  2. Welcome back Froggie!! :D
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Thanx! Getting some shut-eye now. I'm so out of it - not too noticeable on me though!;)

BTW - I'll get back to you on your emails soon. Haven't overlooked them.
  4. Bragi

Bragi New Member

Casting?

Casting for what? It seems that I manage to miss quite a few things since I only log in once every few months (-:
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Voice casting for my online comic. I'll post in the thread soon.
  6. Bragi

Bragi New Member

I'm very exclusive when it comes to voice-acting. I only do villains. And preferably ones that sound like Gaston (-:
  7. radionate

radionate New Member

Welcome back Jamie, I promise you I'll get you something real soon here!
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Looking forward to it!:)