It had a dreamy background that made
me fantasize. If I could listen to
MP3, I'd hear it on the Sesame
Street lyrics archive.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"Frogs in the Glen" is currently in the Muppet Central Radio rotation. If you have speakers or headphones on your PC you should be able to listen, 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I have the mp3 if you'd like it. I also have the guitar chords if you're interested. Just email me.

-Chris

scarecroe

Reaction score
"The Frogs In the Glen" is still readily available on the commercially released Sesame Street CD album, Dreamytime Songs. As a fellow Muppet fan, I urge you to purchase it in support of Muppet products. It's still fairly easy to find in stores, but your best bet is the Amazon link.

gymkatarules

Reaction score
That is a fantastic album. Yes. Buy it. I Don't Want To Live On The Moon and If I Were are worth the purchase price alone. You can find it for, like, $9.99 in most record stores.

-Chris

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by scarecroe
"The Frogs In the Glen" is still readily available on the commercially released Sesame Street CD album, Dreamytime Songs. As a fellow Muppet fan, I urge you to purchase it in support of Muppet products. It's still fairly easy to find in stores, but your best bet is the Amazon link.
How did this post get changed? I know I checked it in the preview mode before I submitted it. The Amazon link for this CD is as follows:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by gymkatarules
I have the mp3 if you'd like it. I also have the guitar chords if you're interested. Just email me.
Dude, I would LOVE the chords! Not for guitar, but for piano...I'd love to toy around with it. :smile:

gymkatarules

Reaction score
Yeah, piano/guitar...it's all the same. I'll just post them here. They're about as accurate as I can muster. If anyone has any correction, lemme know.

Oh, and I'm very tired since it's four in the morning so I'm not going to put up the lyrics or where the chords are supposed to go. It's not too hard to figure out. I'm sorry. Maybe I'll put up a real one tomorrow.

The Frogs In The Glen

(means a chord implied by the melody)

intro: Eb (Ab)

verse: Eb Cm Ab Gm | Cm Gm Ab Bb |

Eb Cm Ab Gm | Cm Gm Bb Eb

bridge: Gm (D) Gm (D) | Gm (D) Gm F | Bb (F) | Bb (F) | Gm F | Bb

You get the idea. You can figure it out. Just listen to the song. You'll get it quickly enough.

I've been quietly working on a Muppet Musician's site where anyone can come and find chords with lyrics to Muppet, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, etc. songs. If anyone has any songs they've worked out to submit, I'd love to put them up once the site is done. I don't have the greatest amount of free time in the world, but if there's enough interest in it, I'll work a bit harder. =) Lemme know what you think.

-Chris

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by gymkatarules
I've been quietly working on a Muppet Musician's site where anyone can come and find chords with lyrics to Muppet, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, etc. songs. If anyone has any songs they've worked out to submit, I'd love to put them up once the site is done. I don't have the greatest amount of free time in the world, but if there's enough interest in it, I'll work a bit harder. =) Lemme know what you think.
Although I don't play an instrument other than my voice and thus wouldn't understand a page about chords, I would love to see you go ahead with your site. More Muppet sites makes for a more diverse and flowered online Muppet community :smile: