From the Mailbox

christyb

Reaction score
Beat moi! Never! I'm currently working on beating his record for Fanfics yet to be finished. :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
HA! Well, I'm not sure that' that's the best award to win... but whatever works for you. :wink: I thinkk Lisa's almost caught up to you on that category too. :stick_out_tongue:

christyb

Reaction score
Ahh the plague of us writers who are too easily distracted by other stories. Anyways, I do have another story up...hint...hint...hint.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, you do... And I'm already hooked and nagging for more.

But don't let us keep you from using this very nice little thread for posting your reviews. Come on, I know you're dying (oh, sorry, wrong word) to review Prawny's latest.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry Sis... Due to technical difficulties with my G-mailer here at the university campus's Law School's library cubicle's computer... You'll just have to wait till I get back home much later tonight or till tomorrow to get those other stories I know I have yet to send you.
Unless certain authors I've already asked send me copies of their works of literary fictional wonderment.
*Nag nag...

Hope you can hold out till then.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Spots the bumping by Prawn and Lisa... Muffin? Sis'll update this thread when she gets the chance. That reminds me, I wonder how far she's gotten with the fics. Guess I forgot to keep sending her the latest chapters, and with so many fics... Oh well, she'll LMK I hope.