FS: Backstage Playset

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a friend who has a complete new in the box Backstage playset. However the Rowlf figure was removed and is not included in the set, which is the only reason I want the set so that is why I am passing this one on to you guys! If you are interested the asking price is $225.00 plus shipping. So just PM me and let me know if you are at all interesed and we'll work something out! Thanks for reading!

Patrick

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
No takers? well how about I'll cover shipping with in the US? so a flat $225.00

dmoss

Reaction score
If I had the money, I would think about grabbing this up, but it seems that maybe with the Playset, Rowlf is where the actual money is...he goes for quite a bit on eBay these days. :wink:

Good luck with selling the set! :smile:

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
It true! like i was saying I REALLY want Rowlf and not the playset so when he told me about it I got all excited but then he told me no Rowlf, would any one pay 350-400 if he included the Rowlf? I know he has both the Tux one and the regular one in his possession he might be willing to give up the Rowlf with the whole set but I know I personally can't afford that, but I could ask him if someone was interested.

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Ok guys this will probably be the last time I post about it unless someone is interested but I talked to my friend and he said he is willing to take $190.00 (+shipping) for the backstage without Rowlf but he doesn't really want to part with Rowlf unless he got at least $375.00 (+shipping) for the whole set, so that is all the info I have for now if you have any other questions or you are interested I will be happy to help

Dearth

Reaction score
I sent you a PM with some questions.

Dearth

Dearth

Reaction score
Backstage playset just arrived! Opening it now...

Dearth