FS: Loose Palisades Muppets figures

fitz3641

Reaction score
Well, I can't believe I'm back on this forum (it's something when you sign into a forum, guessing at the log in, and the site tells you "You last visited 06-06-2003 at 12:52 AM"). Just the other day I went to my parents house to search through some old Rubbermaids I had stashed away, and came across my Muppets figure collection. Wondering about the value of these things these days, I brought the collection back to my house and have been sifting through.

I posted pictures of the figures here: http://picasaweb.google.com/johnsinkenya/PalisadesMuppets?authkey=lQwrDl5Q-V4

I have 4 of the playsets as well (the kitchen, the stage, Pigs in Space, and the lab), all with their accessories - everything's loose. My habit back in the day was to save the cardboard backing and insert (or as time went on, the blue paper insert and the plastic front), so I have those as well. All of the accessories are here too, but I have to sort them by figure - when I packed the collection away, I put one figure each in sandwich bags so as to avoid paint rubbing.

I'm wondering if anyone has any interest in some or most of the figures. Some might not be for sale, but I'm just wondering how much interest there is in the figures these days. Doing some ebay searching, it seems like there's more of a market than I had guessed. Feel free to email me at johnsinkenya at gmail dot com with any interest. Take care everybody.

fitz3641

Reaction score
Okay, consider most everything up for sale (notable exceptions: Adventure Kermit, Culinary Catastrophe Chef with Lobster Banditos). Shoot offers to johnsinkenya at gmail dot com.

fitz3641

Reaction score
I'm going to begin listing certain figures on ebay, beginning with Zoot (red shirt variant), which can be found here: link to ebay

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I need a Rowlf and Statler for my collection how much did you want for them?

EDIT: just noticed the date they're probably gone huh?