FS: Mib Fisher Price Scooter and Kermit reporter

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hi Ho, I have a mib fisher price Scooter doll which is in great shape. The Kermit dress up reporter is new in box but box it a little worn but still displays great.

Scooter I would like $50 obo
Kermit I would like $35 obo

pm me if interested

rtgentry

Reaction score
Just remembered that I have a FP Gonzo the Great in mint box. I am asking $75 for him. :concern:

zns

Reaction score
What's your price on shipping?

rtgentry

Reaction score
depends on where you are on the globe. Most shipping in the states is aroun $20

zns

Reaction score
seriously no one is interested in these?
I think that it's just because right now people are trying to save up on money, especially with the way the economy is right now. But please don't let that discourage you. I think your prices are very reasonable considering that they are still in the box and because they are pretty rare in that condition. I would be interested in Scooter at some point if it is still available in the future, but right now I have things I have to take care of first. But don't give up hope. You'll make your sales soon. :wink:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Is this Scooter doll an actual doll or do you mean the hand puppet that came out in the late '70s? I think I've got that one. (Though not mint-in-box.):wink:
The Kermit reporter sounds cool too- but I don't have the money for it. I'm sure someone on here probably will eventually.:smile:

luther962

Reaction score
Is this the Scooter puppet or plush with it's mouth sewn shut? I would be interested in it if it were the puppet. Let me know.
Peace,

rtgentry

Reaction score
There is no scooter puppet from the FP line. You must be thinking of another puppet. Scooter is mint in his mint box and never been removed.