1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

FS: Muppet Stuff

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Mark Johns, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Mark Johns Member

Hello my fellow Muppet fans. I have a huge collectin, which is not for sale. But because of the size of my collection I have been buying/receiving doubles of some stuff. I am not looking to make a lot here. I just want to get some of these things to a good home. I have extras of the Muppet NHL trading cards and aton of extras from the Muppet trading cards. i also have a Welch's glass Animal jar from Muppets from Space. And a Muppet Babies toy that is Kermit holding up Miss Piggy. I also have 5 different poker chip guards that I made. Reply if yu want any of these things and what you want to pay. Just make a fair offer and cover shipping and the item can be yours. You can pay me through Paypal.