FS: Palisades Muppet Figures

Jeff99

Reaction score
Hello,

I have the following items I am looking to sell and wanted to guage if there is any interest out there for them.

SERIES 1 Kermit The Frog Miss Piggy Dr. Bunsen Honeydew Dr. Teeth Muppet Labs Playset 25th Anniversary Kermit (Toys R US / Amazon) 25th Anniversary Kermit (Toyfare) 25th Anniversary Miss Piggy (EB Exclusive) Vanishing Cream Beaker (Palisades) (boxed) Vanishing Cream Beaker (Palisades) (bagged) Invisible Beaker (Palisades) Dr. Teeth Repaint SERIES 2 Fozzie Bear Gonzo The Great Floyd Pepper Crazy Harry Electric Mayhem Stage Playset Vacation Fozzie (Blue Shirt) (Musicland) Vacation Fozzie (Red Shirt) (Toyfare) Crash Helmet Gonzo (EB Exclusive) Floyd Pepper (Blue Shirt) Invisible Spray Fozzie (Palisades)
SERIES 3 Rowlf Zoot Lew Zealand Scooter Swedish Kitchen and the Swedish Chef Zoot (Red Shirt) Superhero Scooter (Toyfare) Tour Animal (with Palisades T-shirt) Rowlf White Tux MEGA MUPPETS Mega Beaker Mega Animal SERIES 4 Mr. Samuel Arrow Link Hogthrob Dr. Strangepork Rizzo The Rat Rizzo The Rat (Repaint) Bunsen and Beaker (Tuxedo 2-pack) Chef w/ Lobster Banditos Vauderville Statler and Waldorf Rizzo (Black Jacket) Koozebane Reporter Kermit SERIES 5 Gonzo in Tux and Camilla Muppet Newsman Janice Pepe Janice (Repaint) Christmas Rizzo

Dearth

Reaction score
SERIES 1
Kermit The Frog
Miss Piggy
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
Dr. Teeth
Muppet Labs Playset
25th Anniversary Kermit (Toys R US / Amazon)
25th Anniversary Kermit (Toyfare)
25th Anniversary Miss Piggy (EB Exclusive)
Vanishing Cream Beaker (Palisades) (boxed)
Vanishing Cream Beaker (Palisades) (bagged)
Invisible Beaker (Palisades)
Dr. Teeth Repaint

SERIES 2
Fozzie Bear
Gonzo The Great
Floyd Pepper
Crazy Harry
Electric Mayhem Stage Playset
Vacation Fozzie (Blue Shirt) (Musicland)
Vacation Fozzie (Red Shirt) (Toyfare)
Crash Helmet Gonzo (EB Exclusive)
Floyd Pepper (Blue Shirt)
Invisible Spray Fozzie (Palisades)

SERIES 3
Rowlf
Zoot
Lew Zealand
Scooter
Swedish Kitchen and the Swedish Chef
Zoot (Red Shirt)
Superhero Scooter (Toyfare)
Tour Animal (with Palisades T-shirt)
Rowlf White Tux

MEGA MUPPETS
Mega Beaker
Mega Animal

SERIES 4
Mr. Samuel Arrow
Link Hogthrob
Dr. Strangepork
Rizzo The Rat
Rizzo The Rat (Repaint)
Bunsen and Beaker (Tuxedo 2-pack)
Chef w/ Lobster Banditos
Vauderville Statler and Waldorf
Rizzo (Black Jacket)
Koozebane Reporter Kermit

SERIES 5
Gonzo in Tux and Camilla
Muppet Newsman
Janice
Pepe
Janice (Repaint)
Christmas Rizzo
Hi Jeff!

Thought I'd make the list a little easier to read, hope you don't mind. Sending you a PM about the ones I'm interested in.

Are all of these still in their packaging or are any of them loose?

Dearth

Andibcool

Reaction score
PM me price for rowlf, zoot yellow and red shirt plz. I might take some exclusives as well.

Jeff99

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the replies. I am currently going through and figuring out what I want to do.

Does anyone know of a price guide available for this stuff....if you go by ebay the pricing seems out of wack....

Jeff

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I'm interested in Janice and any Rizzos I can get for a reasonable price.

I should point out that I need the extras for a custom figure project. I actually need others but I need to go over my list and update it to see what all I need.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I messaged him ages ago, but haven't heard anything back.. hopefully he returns to the site soon enough.

Dearth

Reaction score
Yeah, I messaged him within hours of his first post, never heard anything either.

I think he was gauging interest so he could make a decision as to whether or not he would sell them.

I doubt anything else will come of it here. They'll probably show up on eBay.

Dearth

dmoss

Reaction score
After two weeks, they've probably been posted, sold, shipped, and received by now! :big_grin: