revshawn

Reaction score
Gonzo with cannon - $6 - blister pack is torn
Gonzo in a Tux - $8 - NM
Crazy Harry - $8 - NM

Shawn

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I might have to see you for Tux Gonzo (Not a huge fan of the cannon version, not much articulation)
As for Harry and Van Neuter, I might see what I can do with them. I'm saving up for an upcoming trip.

Dearth

Reaction score
Aw, you beat me to it. I was typing a reply when I realized another comment had popped up.

I'd be interested in the purple tux Gonzo if the deal with beakerfan76 falls through.

Also, how much for the Lew Zealand? The same $8 price?

Dearth

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Dearth, I'll let you go for Gonzo if you can tell me where I could find another one. I know you may need him for something, and I'm just a collector (Who does play with these figures), but I still have my eyes on Van Neuter and/or Crazy Harry.

revshawn

Reaction score
ok, who wants what? i wanna get these packaged up so i can send them out.

Shawn

Dearth

Reaction score
Well, Beakerfan's offer is very generous, but believe it or not, I do always feel a little bad buying a carded figure for a custom project, especially if there's someone out there who doesn't even own ONE, let alone an extra to cut up and resculpt and repaint.

If Beakerfan has never owned that figure, he really deserves to find out how awesome it is in one piece, more than I deserve to chop it up for parts.

Dearth

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Dearth, I appreciate the offer, so I'll do this for you. If I find a loose Gonzo on eBay, then I'll let you know. Us fans have to stick together, you know. :excited:

On a related note, in case I was to buy this guy, what would the shipping be?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
If shipping is too much for you beakerfan... I would probably hop on the Tux Gonzo figure as well. Also if you don't want the Van Neuter figure as well.

But you have first dibs so... dib away...

beakerfan76

Reaction score
Well, I discussed the matter with my folks and I can find another Van Neuter on eBay easily. As for Gonzo, I might/might not get him, but it's the shipping that's the factor for him. I'm looking for the Dream Date version myself.

revshawn

Reaction score
beakerfan, whats yer zip code, and which figures do you want me to check shipping on?

Also, do you have PayPal?

Shawn