FS: Rowlf the Dog - ol' brown ears is back CD.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I have a copy of this very rare Muppet album on CD.

If anyone is interested in purchasing it please drop me a message with serious offers. I am in the UK, but will ship worldwide. Below is the MuppetWiki description for the album.

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Ol'_Brown_Ears_is_Back

Ol' Brown Ears is Back is an album featuring Rowlf the Dog. Rowlf, at the piano, gives ebullient introductions and banter as he sings and plays some of his (and the Muppets') hit songs. The album was released on CD and cassette in 1993 by BMG Kidz/Jim Henson Records.
Although the album was first released in 1993 (three years after Henson's death), the songs were actually recorded by Jim Henson (as Rowlf) and Derek Scott (on piano) almost a decade earlier, in January 1984.
The original recordings by Henson and Scott were re-worked by producer Robert Kraft and associate producer Chris Boardman for the release, adding a backing orchestra to the seasoned vocal and piano tracks. The original intentions for the raw tracks and the reason for the 9-year recording-to-release gap are unknown.
The album's title, Ol' Brown Ears is Back, is a reference to Frank Sinatra's 1973 album Ol' Blue Eyes Is Back.

Track listing

Rowlf in the Studio
Lydia, the Tattooed Lady
Eight Little Notes
I Never Harmed an Onion
Halfway Down the Stairs
Memory Lane
Cottleston Pie
Bein' Green
Carbon Paper
Garden Song
New York State of Mind