FS: Vintage Vicma and US Sesame Street Puppets

rche

Reaction score
Hiya folks.

I have a couple of Vicmas and some US release puppets for sale. Shoot me a pm if you are interested. All prices are with shipping in the US. Outside of US I will have to get a quote from the USPSS. Accepting payments through Paypal personal payment - payment owed. thanks

some pics here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~auctionsales1/images/for%20sale/feb%2009/vicma%20SS%20puppets/
other pics available.

CTW puppets:

Topper Ernie. This is a first issue Topper puppet removed from the box. His arms are really wanting to stay crossed as he was in that box for 30 odd years. Ernie needs some stitching done to his shirt. $15

Topper Bert. Again, a first issue puppet. Nice guy that Bert. $20

Roosevelt Franklin. Nice RF. Hail to thee. $65
I have another RF that is not pictured. He is a little dirty, but not too bad. $55

Cookie Monster. 2nd version of Cm WITHOUT the pull string. CM looks great and his mouth is in great shape. He is , however, missing his right hand. $15

Herry Monster. Awesome and rare Herry. He is missing his toungue felt, tho I am not sure he had any as there is no fade or residue. Has a bit of fur off of the underside of his nose. Probably from rubbing in storage. $100

Vicmas :

Sherlock Hemlock. some paint rubs. $165

Professor Hastings. some rubs and a bit faded. No glasses and he has some water marks on his arms. $125

Trudy or Betty Lou. Her ribbon heeds a little starching, and there are some pils on her dress. The Hair and face are great. $175

thanks for looking. have a good time

rche

rche

Reaction score
Hiya folks,

I don't really want to go to ebay with these. Would prefer to sell to the happy muppet lovers around here. I can also ship internationally.

Send a pm or email to rche@hotmail.colm if interested.

:big_grin:
rche

Reaction score
As much as I'd like the Herry puppet, I can't swing it at this time.

I've been watching Sesame Street Puppets on Ebay for the last 7 or so years, and I've only seen Herry once! As I recall he went for about $185.00.
:insatiable:

rche

Reaction score
I still have some Vicmas if anyone is looking for foreign puppets.

Interestingly enough, the only item from the list that sold is the Cookie Monster. Gotta love CM!

Pino

Reaction score
I still have the Tocatta Puppet from Vicma for sale.. anyone has a good price for it? Its like new but without box..:wisdom:

rche

Reaction score
Hiya hemi,

There is a photo link in the first post of the thread and my prices are listed there. Shipping will depend on how many puppets are sent. I will send info to your email as well.

thanks
rche

Hello,
i'm interested in Those Vicma puppets,can you guys send me some photo's/prices of them
My email sophie_vandevenne@hotmail.com