Fun-4-All files for Chapter 11

Reaction score
F4A Website

Their website says "Coming soon" and "Heading in a new direction" along with "Summer 2004". So maybe they are reorganizing and hoping to start getting new products out... hopefully...

Unfortunately, I don't think they will be losing their license, unless they voluntarily work it out with Henson. It's one of the few positive assets they have currently, and they don't want to sell it, because they wouldn't get its value in return. So I think we're stuck with waiting until they get their act together.

Yeah, I'd like to see Palisades do this, but Palisades probably doesn't want to limit its own options as well. They're already trying to diversify, so that they're not only known as "the Muppet company", although I know that they appreciate the fact that that line really put them on the map. Perhaps Palisades could still do a SS line sometime in the future. Maybe even with the Street playsets.

Man, that would be so cool...

-kerm

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I was just recalling some information that was given us a long time ago that Sesame Workshop gave them a character bible with Cartoons of the charcters from SS rather than the puppets, so F4A has been stuck doing those.
If that's true, then Palisades could still (ostensibly) put ut a line in the future based on the puppets...

It would be materially different from the "cartoon" lineup...

But F4A probably has a time window that they own the rights to produce figures, and anyone else would have to wait...

-kerm