Funniest accessories to put in the Chef's playset

Drtooth

Reaction score
Come on now... there's limitless potential here. What funny other accessories from other toy lines have you put in you're Chef's kitchen? I've put in everything from Fortune Donuts from my Mucha Lucha figures, the shoe measuring thing that came with Gil from the Simpsons, South park Chef's lunch tray, and Splinter from TMNT's crossbow (among others)...

CherryPizza

Reaction score
I haven't put any non-Muppet stuff in there, but I do have the Chef holding a string of sausages like a lasso, which is wrapped around Rizzo (whose feet are holding on to the Chef's hat)

Crazy Harry lives in there, too. His penchant for exploding things just made him seem like he fit right in.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I've put in everything from Fortune Donuts from my Mucha Lucha figures,
Haha, I've gotta try that. I've got all of my little brother's old figures.

I haven't put any non-Muppet stuff in there, but I do have the Chef holding a string of sausages like a lasso, which is wrapped around Rizzo (whose feet are holding on to the Chef's hat)
Crazy Harry lives in there, too. His penchant for exploding things just made him seem like he fit right in.
That's just a classic Muppet skit, waiting to happen.:smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's funny! I've got Crazy Harry living in my Swedish Kitchen too!:crazy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have so many muppets crammed into the Chef's playset, it's not even funny. It all has to do with a space issue.