Gartanius (Christopher Boone) = Bad Trader

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just another thought, since this guy seems to be a bad abrasion on the honesty and 'family'-like atmosphere here, can't the administrator block his ISP or whatever it's called so he can't sign in anymore??

jediX

Reaction score
Is there some sort of 'bad trader' list anywhere?

Thijs

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Muppet fans shouldn't do such things. Goes totally against what being a Muppet Fan means.

Disney fans on the other hand...
:smile:
That's how I collected my 382 Mickey figures :crazy:
No just kiddin, I hate Disney :big_grin:

We really should make a bad traders list by the way

Saginaw

Reaction score
Message to Mark the Shark:

Concerning the Noggin 'Electric Company' episodes, I would like to ask you a question about them, but should I ask it here or off-forum (since it is Sesame Street-related).

Thank you.

--Saginaw

Hermitten

Reaction score
have all 67 Unpaved shows and all 65 Noggin Electric Companies. Mine all look great...I can even burn them to DVD-R if you like...just cover my costs. I get a little wary of trading, though...most stuff I want, I have. But I'm interested to know what's out there.​

Hi Mark -

Could you email me about the 67 Unpaved shows? I would love to have them on DVD and am willing to pay you. Please email me at kim@hermitten.com.

Sorry if this type of thing belongs in another list - I'm new here.

Thanks,
Kim

Mark The Shark

Reaction score
Saginaw said:
Message to Mark the Shark:

Concerning the Noggin 'Electric Company' episodes, I would like to ask you a question about them, but should I ask it here or off-forum (since it is Sesame Street-related).

Thank you.

--Saginaw
Well, I suppose that is not up to me. Moderators?

However, I shall point out that in addition to both being produced by CTW and both involving Bill Cosby, Joe Raposo and possibly others, at least three of the "Sesame Street" Muppets made guest appearances on "The Electric Company." I do have the following three episodes from Noggin: Big Bird appears in show #131 (the first show of Season 2) and asks Fargo North how to get to "Sesame Street." The others are both from Season 4: Oscar The Grouch sings a duet with J. Arthur Crank in show #453, while Grover drops in to Vi's Diner in show #491.

Splurge

Reaction score
Mark The Shark said:
Well, I suppose that is not up to me. Moderators?

However, I shall point out that in addition to both being produced by CTW and both involving Bill Cosby, Joe Raposo and possibly others, at least three of the "Sesame Street" Muppets made guest appearances on "The Electric Company." I do have the following three episodes from Noggin: Big Bird appears in show #131 (the first show of Season 2) and asks Fargo North how to get to "Sesame Street." The others are both from Season 4: Oscar The Grouch sings a duet with J. Arthur Crank in show #453, while Grover drops in to Vi's Diner in show #491.
Say, Mark, I may want to join the queue too. Could you drop me an e-mail so I could ask a question or two on your collection?

Saginaw

Reaction score
Mark, I hate to sound like a broken record, but would you mind dropping me an e-mail as well? I sure do appreciate it! :smile:

saginaw1@charter.net

Thank you.

--Saginaw