1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

G'day Everyone...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by mango, Jul 19, 2002.

1. mango

mango New Member

G'day Everyone,

I'm new here.

Big Fan of the Muppets from way back.

Also love funky Sesame Street tunes from the early 70's (which I can't find anywhere!!...), The Electric Company, Fraggle Rock, Monty Python and a whole lotta other stuff from that era.

Cheers, :D

*mango enters through the back and greets Pops sitting behind the counter, then continues on up the stairs towards backstage... *
  2. furryfella

furryfella New Member

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Check out Muppet Central Radio for a lot of those classic tunes you are looking for. Welcome!
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

G'day Cobber,

Your a long time Muppet fan ? Fairdinkum ? Well thats just bonza !!!! Welcome to the forum mate, i'll chuck a king prawn on the barbie for ya !!! :D

Luke
    (long time Home & Away viewer now speaking fluent 'Australian Soap')
  5. supertulip

supertulip New Member

Hey there from an Aussie in the States :)

Yay to Luke for chucking a prawn on the barbie rather than a shrimp. I know it was a muppet Prawn, but still :)

Boy I miss Oz TV, even the soaps, how sad!

~Tulip
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

From what i've seen of Oz TV it's pretty cool while strange.

We have this Oz programme called 'Hi-5' in the UK and it's basically 5 teens who could probably be in a girl/boy band (complete with smiley faces and tube tops) singing and dancing to funked up nursery ryhmes while the kids do the actions. They have puppets in it too i think.

Anyway, the whole show is like Nsync with Learning Difficulties !!!
  7. G'day mate, welcome aboard!

I LOVE YOU!! You're AUSTRALIAN!! :D You rock!! :)
  8. supertulip

supertulip New Member

I haven't heard of that show - been away for a while now. Sounds frightening!!!