General Action Figure Question

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
As much as I really hate to say this, I expect the Swedish Chef's Kitchen may be a big target for this sort of thing. With nearly 40 little pieces to lose, it would be naive to think that jerks like these wouldn't go rip out pieces just because they lost one of theirs.

When these do come out, hopefully we can post a good list of every removable piece, so people dont unwittingly get shammed.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Nothing like that has happened to that extreme here in my end of the globe either. Although I am sure it happens. The only thing vaguely similar that I have seen was at my local TRU. I was looking for the Muppet Lab set, when I noticed the Monster Inc. toys. Some of the packages had missing accessories and the packages had been taped where the "thief" had torn the package. My thought on this is, either someone bought the figure, stole or lost what was inside, returned it for another one, and the employees stuck it back on the shelf, without paying attention.

G-MAN

Reaction score
Hey Dr.Tooth, I think you got scammed, I have an old commercal advertizing Simpsons toys from Burger King, and Apu wasn't on there, but then again, you could be talking about a different group of toys from BK, I don't know.