General Muppets Palisades Discussion

Which character would you have wanted to see as a Palisades figure? (Not Mini Muppets)

• Total voters

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Hey guys!

This is just some thread where you could show off your Palisades collection, talk about what the line would be like if the company didn't shut down, etc.:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Aw, just one choice? :wink: I voted for Sal, just cuz of how awesome he looked and how much all our Johnny's miss him, lol. Though I've always wanted Boppity, Lewis Kazzager, Mahna Mahna & Snowths, and Wayne & Wanda!! :frown: Someday ill have time to make my own, lol.

Nigel and Bobo (along with Bean Bunny) would just be icing on the cake!! Along with more show & movie variants of the main cast of course.

Great thread, cheers!
:smile:
Anthony

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Aw, just one choice? :wink: I voted for Sal, just cuz of how awesome he looked and how much all our Johnny's miss him, lol. Though I've always wanted Boppity, Lewis Kazzager, Mahna Mahna & Snowths, and Wayne & Wanda!! :frown: Someday ill have time to make my own, lol.

Nigel and Bobo (along with Bean Bunny) would just be icing on the cake!! Along with more show & movie variants of the main cast of course.

Great thread, cheers!
:smile:
Anthony
Yeah, hard to decide, all those choices and only one choice. I chose Wayne, because of his Muppet Melodrama appearances! Although Sal and Nigel would be great, too!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i would like a walter beautiful day monster and a thog and timmy

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
It would've been nice to get more moveable facial features on the figures. Mouth articulation on Beaker would've been the topper of the Christmas Tree.:smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
As much as I would've loved to get Sal (and, honestly, we really needed him becuase we have Johnny) I'd still probably rather have Bobo, so that's who I voted for :stick_out_tongue:

This was such an amazing line of figures, I've got "complete enough" collection. I have one of every regular-release figure, some repaints (especially the Johnny repaints and the Lips repaints, because they came with different record sleeves and lunchboxes) and other ones that I've found for cheap online. Oh and of course "Shifty-eyed" Sam, you've GOT to have that repaint. And I've got most of the exclusives I really wanted (MTI Gonzo and Rizzo, Adventure Kermit, Super Grover, etc.). And I've got every playset.

Some of the exclusives (like Wizard World Dr. Teeth, White Tux Rowlf, and the Wedding set) are just way to expensive and I can't justify paying ridiculous prices for them lol.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i voted sal but to be fair i really would of liked all of them on that list bobo would of been the best they could of released security bobo and muppets from space bobo and angus mcgonagle would of been the best thing ever if only they where still around

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I voted Sal because with Johnny it feels like the most obvious void, but Bobo and Walter are my next two. Plus Amy Mebberson's adult Skeeter!

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Guys what do you guys have in your collections? I have no variants yet.
Lew Zealand
Dr. Teeth
Zoot
Sam The Eagle
Crazy Harry
Dr. Bunsen
Rizzo