1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Genius Products and Sesame Workshop Announce Distribution/Co-Production Agreement

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by MuppetDanny, Feb 21, 2007.

1. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

not exactly.. it could very well be a combo of new material and newly-produced plot-linked inserts.. now that I read what I wrote, I realize I wasn't very clear.. what I meant was that the new deal shouldn't affect any of the DVD plans Sesame Workshop already had in development before the deal was made.. there's no guarentee that I'm right on this, of course, or that the Old School Volume 2 was already in some stage of production, but I doubt they would just toss aside projects they've already invested copious amounts of time and money in.. that's bad business

and, in any case, if Volume 1 sold well, they'd be crazy not to continue the series.. and if it didn't, they probably wouldn't do a Volume 2 anyway