Geri and the Atrics

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I just had a weird image pop into my head. What if Geri and the Atrics are the Mayhem Band's grandmothers? The Guitar playing Granny played by Louis Gold is Janice's grandmother, the blue piano playing granny played by Frank is Dr.Teeth's, ever wonder why the teeth are always ontop of her piano? The yellow one preformed by Jerry in Hound Dog could be Floyds. Tuba Player is Zoots, the Drummer's Animal's grandmother, and the Knitting lady could be Lips' granny? Just an interesting thought.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just had a weird image pop into my head. What if Geri and the Atrics are the Mayhem Band's grandmothers? The Guitar playing Granny played by Louis Gold is Janice's grandmother, the blue piano playing granny played by Frank is Dr.Teeth's, ever wonder why the teeth are always ontop of her piano? The yellow one preformed by Jerry in Hound Dog could be Floyds. Tuba Player is Zoots, the Drummer's Animal's grandmother, and the Knitting lady could be Lips' granny? Just an interesting thought.
Actually I think the yellow one would make a better grandmother for Lips than Floyd.

But then which one is related to the tambourine player from "Who Put the Bomp in the Bomp-Sha-Bomp-Sha-Bomp"?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Actually I think the yellow one would make a better grandmother for Lips than Floyd.

But then which one is related to the tambourine player from "Who Put the Bomp in the Bomp-Sha-Bomp-Sha-Bomp"?
I beleive the Yellow puppet was replaced by that granny. Both had Jerry voice them and preform them.