1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"Get Out, Stay Out, Don't You Go Back In" song

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by ssetta, Jan 22, 2008.

1. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Some of you may remember this song from Episode #4145. It was a paper animation with 3 pigs singing it. I'm not quite sure, but I THINK this might be a remake of an old song, written by Chris Cerf. I remember seeing a title "Get Out and Stay Out" on the list of all his work on the BMI website. Does anyone remember this song from elsewhere?
  2. Muppet dude

Muppet dude Active Member

I didn't know about a Chris Cerf song called "Get Out and Stay Out." The song was actually mainly sung by a firefighting wolf that was voiced by Jerry Nelson! :D It seems that it could be one of those animated remakes of old Sesame songs with Jerry singing it.