Getting To Know You...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
1) Age and birthday. 16 years old, July 15, 1987
2) Favorite band/singer/musician(s). Barenaked Ladies, Matchbox Twenty, B3 (if you don't know her, no one else does either)
3) Favorite song. Hmm. It's a three-way tie. Imagine by John Lennon, Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce, and Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog
4) Favorite color(s). Green
5) Any special talents or hobbies? Um... is mayonaise a talent? Besides that, puppetry, puppet building, film-making.
6) Favorite food. Pizza. Though, that's not my favorite meal
7) Favorite non-Muppet movie and TV show(s). I dunno on the movie, but TV is easy. The best sitcom ever: NewsRadio
8) If you could be any Muppet, who would you be and WHY? Kermit the Frog. Why not?
9) Anything else interesting about yourself? I don't think THIS stuff was interesting!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
3) Favorite song. Hmm. It's a three-way tie. Imagine by John Lennon, Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce, and Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog
Oooh, *love* all three! :smile:
Erin

Zondra

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Erin
...I prefer "Time in a Bottle"...I listened to it when we were burying my dog this summer...it instills a lot of emotion in me. That and ANYTHING by Simon and Garfunkle. :cry:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Zondra said:
That and ANYTHING by Simon and Garfunkle. :cry:
Amen to that! :wink: Though actually my favorite song at the moment is probably "Into the West" from "Return of the King."
Erin

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Erin
The first time I heard Imagine by John Lennon was about a week ago Sunday during the Quantum Leap leap day marathon on SciFi Channel. There's an episode where Sam leaps into himself when he was 16 and he tells his family he's from the future. His sister wants to know what happened to the Beatles, and rather than tell her about John's being killed, he sang her his favorite song, Imagine.

I love it.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
The first time I heard Imagine by John Lennon was about a week ago Sunday during the Quantum Leap leap day marathon on SciFi Channel. There's an episode where Sam leaps into himself when he was 16 and he tells his family he's from the future. His sister wants to know what happened to the Beatles, and rather than tell her about John's being killed, he sang her his favorite song, Imagine.

I love it.
:eek: :eek: That is so weird, that's the first time I heard it too!!!! :eek: :eek: I distinctly remember it, though I was probably about 8 or 9 at the time. That was a really good episode, and a really powerful moment. I credit that show with introducing me to "Imagine" as well as the word "magnanimous," which my dad used to describe Sam-as-Elvis joining a singer in her performance of "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" when she broke down and couldn't continue... Anyway, I can't believe you never heard that song before now! You've been missing out! :wink:
Erin

Super Scooter

Reaction score
And then I heard it today on the radio, too. Weird, huh? Hehe.

Party_Animal

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Amen to that! :wink: Though actually my favorite song at the moment is probably "Into the West" from "Return of the King."
Erin
Me too. "Into the west" and the song Pippin sings. I don't know the name of it. :embarrassed: But anyway, Billy Boyd has a fantastic voice. :flirt:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I always associate "Imagine" with that episode of Quantum Leap as well. I think I'd heard it before, but it really made an impression there...