Ghetto Elmo

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mah, mah...mah mah mah...*makes puppet-like motions*

Beauregard

Reaction score
...you're a jerk.

Which reminds me...I do fancy some dried beef strips...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Not jerky, you jerk! Jerk, you jerk! I'd like to make jerky of you, ya jerk.

Jerk.

Beauregard

Reaction score
For those who haven't either A. Read the first post or B. Not click on any of the links on the subject of Muppet Fashion, which is what this thread is about, let me actually just go back over the facts...

1. The Muppets (which this forum is about, I think?) have been making a lot of appearances in pop-culture lately, such as Lady Gaga (linked above) wearing a coat made of Kermit Plushies (which is talked about in another thread that no one deleted and which was not considered pointless, even garnered the attention of a MySpace representative).

2. I happened to notice an Elmo hat was prominent in a semi-popular music-video.

3. I thought that linking to the (slightly offensive) video might cause offence, so I went to the painstaking trouble of Screen-capping three images of the Elmo hat, which I then uploaded and linked to instead.

4. Prawnie and I then referenced the video (which as I mentioned, I haven't linked)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It happens all the time... fun-loving muffins are shot down. I do support Beau in this--he wasn't wrong here, he was just trying to show off an Elmo hat. Can we help it that we're two goofballs who can't help but take things and flip them upside down? :crazy:

After all... isn't that what the Muppets are all about?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
It comes in Elmo? I'm getting one!

Seriously, though, Beau made a valid point, which you can feel free to comment on.

Nick22

Reaction score
that hat is beyond awesome. i definitely buy one.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I also spotted a Cookie Monster hat in there! SOOO awesome XD