Ghostbusters 3 finally on the way? You decide!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm still appalled that the stars of the movie keep getting crap
It's not even "the stars," it's only Leslie Jones who keeps getting dumped on. Partly because she's had the nerve to answer the trolls back. Now, you might argue it would have been more prudent to ignore them (as the other stars probably are). But you should check out her Twitter feed and see how brazen and nasty those trolls have been for months on end. Even if I was able to ignore them, I would be royally creeped out and afraid, not to mention angry. Only speculation, but I think it's safe to say this hacker was annoyed that his (or her) hero Milo was banned from Twitter. Maybe h/she's also embarrassed that the creator of Ghostbusters called him/her a racist Trump supporter, lol. If it's actually because the movie was a reboot, then that person needs professional help, stat. Sadly, that help may be coming from the FBI. :oops: In any case, I hope they grow up one day and feel some remorse for what they've done. It's going to be hard living with knowing you caused that much pain in someone's life...over a movie.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
OK, this is a must see, a fan recently posted a home movie in which he (as a child) got to meet the cast on the set of Ghostbusters II. A truly amazing, time capsule of a moment. It didn't even happen to me and yet I could feel the excitement! Just...just watch!