1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Giant Oscar the Grouch Displaypiece

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Tommyg, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Tommyg

Tommyg New Member

greetings ~ i'm a new member and I was hoping to get pointed in the correct direction. I have a full size Oscar the Grouch display I purchased years ago from a Sesame Street Store when it was going out of business. It is motorized, about 68 inches high and two feet by two feet square. Oscar is in a real metal trash can and it is on top of a large wooden crate. It is numbered inside and was obviouly professionally constructed. I was told it cost about $3,000 to build. About two years ago I was offered $5,000 when I had it displayed at a show in the SF Bay Area. I want him to go to a good home. Any ideas where to advertise? Thanks!
  2. matleo

matleo Active Member

3. zns

zns Well-Known Member

Don't forget ebay. Of course, it would probably have to be pick-up only. :grouchy:
  4. Blinky_Fish

Blinky_Fish Member

Or you could sell him to me
  5. Mikal

Mikal New Member

I have one for sale as well