Glad to be back

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Alright, first post in like a year or something .. The Walt Disney Company section here on the forum is kinda scary to me. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but still. I don't know if I'll evetr really get used to the fact that Disney owns the muppets ... I have this annoying nagging feeling in the back of my brain which says that something is going to happen, and not for the better; that it is only a matter of time. That those horrid commercials for Pizza Hut are mini-inclanations of what's to come.

"Anyway" ... glad to be back. I don't recognize many of you now, cause you're all new to me ... but I am sure that, in time, we will all grow to love each other.

Wow, that was random

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back. Hope that everything is going good for you.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes, I have migrated back around here as well after a very long absence. When I heard about the Fraggle Rock DVD prospects I had to return. I doubt I'll be as active as I was when I was here all that time ago, but I gotta keep up with the Muppets.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Cantus, welcome back! We've missed you much'os.

In fact I was thinking about you just yesterday when someone asked for a Travelling Matt avator (Of course, I know your's is Cantus...but it reminded me of you.) Where've you been? Are you still living on Kozbane?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh my gosh! Cantus, welcome back! We've missed you much'os.

In fact I was thinking about you just yesterday when someone asked for a Travelling Matt avator (Of course, I know your's is Cantus...but it reminded me of you.) Where've you been? Are you still living on Kozbane?
:big_grin: Hey man!

Well, when I left there were some people about that had disheartened my Muppet experiences. I think that enough time has passed for me to come back without such annoyances. Like I said I'll probably be more of a backgrounder guy, but still, I need the Muppets in my life, so I gotta keep up with it all. :smile:

As for living on Koozbane, can you even question it? Things are beautiful here as always...mating season was a little wild, but hey, you know how it goes. I'm glad to see that you're still around holding down the old fort there Baeu.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
welcome back, trekkie! i don't know you too well because i'm pretty much a newcomer here, but nice to meet you, my name is dana (aka Fuzzy and Blue). i'm assuming your username comes from the character Trekkie in "Avenue Q." I'd really like to see that someday, but my parents think it's a little too vulgar...what do I care...I'm old enough to handle that stuff.

~Dana~