Gobo and Red Fraggle dolls!

Wemblygirl

Reaction score
I hope this isn't old news, but I was at Hot Topic the other day and saw something that made me go nuts- Fraggle dolls! :excited: :excited: They only have Gobo and Red so far, but they are sooooo cute! They look so much better than the pics I've seen of the ones that came out in the 80s. Their hair looks like *real* Fraggle hair...not that thin yarn or troll hair. EEE! But they are really too small to cost $12....darn that expensive place.
-Angela

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
I love Hot Topic!! :smile: the only bad thing is that they are so darn expencive... BUT its like the only place to find Henson stuff (along with other cool stuff) In Colorado with out going on the internet. :stick_out_tongue:

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I went to my Hot Topic yesterday, and they had The Gobo and Red Dolls and the Doozer Pvcs and yes I went nuts~ I do agree $12 is WAY too much for a tiny little Fraggle Doll, but It sure Is worth it! The Doozer Pvcs are also excellent, but yet priced too high.

Jake

baby sinclair

Reaction score
ok this hot topic place doe's any one know if they have one in europe any where because i'd like to have a fraggle doll :excited:

anathema

Reaction score
So how big are they? I'm going to LA on Saturday, and I was planning on picking them up :smile:

jonearl

Reaction score
Fraggle Merchandise

I saw the dolls at Hot Topic as well. My friend Jodi loves "Fraggle Rock" and it's the only place I was able to find anything "Fraggle Rock". I hesitated to buy the Red doll for her at first seeing as how it was $12, but I couldn't resist. They also have a limited amount of "Fraggle" T-shirts. I found the very last adult medium, so if you want a Red T-shirt, go check out your local stores now. Someone who worked there told me it was the last they would have available since they didn't order anymore. Why is the good merchandise always so expensive when you finally find it? I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Jon Earl