Gobo is not my favorite Fraggle

P

Princeton

Okay, I know you guys are going to hate me for this, but to me :smirk: is boring. Yes, I know he's the main character, and yes, most of the episodes are focused on him, but for me the Fraggle world is much more interesting when the focus is on Mokey or Boober or what have you. And, yes Byron, Mokey is my favorite(if I didn't know any better, I'd say you have a little competition).

Klonoa

Reaction score
Nah, Gobo's not my favorite either. My favorite is Boober. And Uncle Travelling Matt is funny, too. And I like those Trash Heap guys.

--Klonoa

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My favs. are: Mokey,Boober, & Red.:smile:

Gobo is ok,I was kind of disappointed in FR,that most of the episodes were just focused on him & not the other Fraggles.(I feeel like I'm in the Emerald City,going from black and white to color,its a nice feeling).

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I love them all. Fat Marvin (or whoever he was) was someone I couldn't deal with. If I had one over for dinner, though, I'd like to visit with Wembley. He makes me laugh.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I like all the Fraggles but Gobo is my least favorite out of them but like I said I still like him. My favorites are Wembly and Boober. I think although they did focus on Gobo a lot they did do a good job of giving all of the main Fraggles interesting shows/ storylines.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
janicegroupie said:
My favorites are Wembly and Boober.
Buy your Fraggle Dolls from Hot Topic yet? Those two are there now!!

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Princeton,

You seem to go around telling people what you dont like all the time, Why not focus on the things you do like?

P

Princeton

Warrick, I'm sorry. I've always been a very negative person but I AM getting better. And as long as you're on the FR forum, why don't you check out my Junior Gorg appreciation thread? The Muppets are my life pretty much; there are very few things I don't like about them. The reason I bring up things I DON'T like is because I just want to hear other people's opinions. Anyway, thanx Warrick. I will certainly work on it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I bought my Wembley and Boober at lunch today, and these are SO awesome! I can't wait to get Mokey and whoever else and all of them now!!

Foodie

Reaction score
Princeton said:
Okay, I know you guys are going to hate me for this, but to me :smirk: is boring. Yes, I know he's the main character, and yes, most of the episodes are focused on him, but for me the Fraggle world is much more interesting when the focus is on Mokey or Boober or what have you. And, yes Byron, Mokey is my favorite(if I didn't know any better, I'd say you have a little competition).
But Gobo wears a vest! How can he be boring? Hee hee. I love him though! To each his own fraggle eh?
:smirk:

Nick