Gobo's collection of hats

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Gobo sure had a bunch of hats during Fraggle Rock's run. Some looked better than others, and those others looked bad. I don't know why Gobo needed a hat, let alone, many hats to get through the fraggle day.

What do you guys think about his hats?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I did read in one of the character sketches, that one of the original ideas was for Gobo to have a lot of hats. Personally, I never liked all his hats, even as a kid. But it's not that big a deal.

Frogster

Reaction score
I kinda liked it... it really showed some uniqueness... I kinda copied his idea and i have a bunch of different hats I wear. Friends say it's cool.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh yeah I think the idea of wearing a bunch of hats is cool, I just wasn't crazy about Gobo's choice of head gear.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I had always assumed that they were quite popular.j Where did you find those character sketches? Did it say why he had so many hats? I think it is vsomething wonderfully unique and interesting!

Foodie

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Wow, I had always assumed that they were quite popular.j Where did you find those character sketches? Did it say why he had so many hats? I think it is vsomething wonderfully unique and interesting!
I think they may mention it in Gobo's description in the " pitch book " packed in with the Season 2 DVD set. It may also make a slight reference to his accent. I can't remember at the moment if that's where I read that info or not though. I read it somewhere. :smirk:

Nick

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah it probably was the pitch book, or maybe I saw it on one of the DVD features.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well it wasn't in the pitch book, because I just read it last night. lol :stick_out_tongue: I mean, I know there was no mention of an accent, and I'm 99% sure there was no mention of "hats". Maybe it was in the notebook from season 1?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Personally, I didn't like the hat Gobo wore in "The Dark and Stormy Night".