Gonzo and Rizzo

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
I do like Pepe, dont get me wrong, but Gonzo and Rizzo make a much funnier duo. I like the look of Gonzo in MCC (looks great in a top hat!) and couldn't stand some of the puppets they used in MFS. (C'mon, his nose was YELLOW!) I think Rizzo and Gonzo's friendship was awful present in that movie too.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Although I agree that Gonzo and Rizzo make a great team, I miss the Gonzo from the 70s-80s as well...it seems like after his CLOTHES got crazy, HE got less crazy. The mark of the truly bizarre isn't their clothes, but what's going on upstairs. And Gonzo always had a LOT going on up there. And I miss his relationship with Camilla. But I would.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by CarburetorJane
I think Rizzo and Gonzo's friendship was awful present in that movie too.
I personally love Rizzo's: "No... No, I do NOT do goodbyes... It's okay, I'll just find another roommate *sniff*..."

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
Me too! That was so sad!! And I can't remember what part, but there was some part that the bad guy (forget his name, havent wtched it in a while* was..well, being bad, and Fozzie held Rizzo back all protectivly. Big "AWWW! Allison did you see what Fozzie did?" (Allison's my friend who I always watch my Muppet stuff with. She's not on this forum though. Even though I told her time after time how fun it is!!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I knew somthing was wrong with Gonzo in MFS.

Is that the rebuilt puppet?

Beauregard

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I would also like to see Camilla come back with Gonzo.I think Rizzo,Gonzo,and Camilla could be a hilarious trio.also I like Pepe but I hope they dont stop the Rizzo n Gonzo relationship and start Rizzo n Pepe because that would be bad.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
>>>I miss the Gonzo from the 70s-80s <<<

I agree. Although i do like Gonzo and Rizzo I miss the older versions of him not to mention the older versions of all the characters!