Gonzo doesn't appear on America's Got Talent

rtgentry

Reaction score
I say we find the person who leaked this mis info:boo:

ohtherain

Reaction score
They should have had Waldorf at the end going HOORAY! No Muppets tonight! Oh wait, do I count? Or something like that.

...not Statler because Steve is on that island from Lost and nobody knows it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Total waste of my precious time.
Really... 2 hours of watching a show that's essentially a commercial for himself... and he clearly got bumped by a bunch of crappy hick musicians and Rick Astley...I mean The Peanut Butter Jelly Time banana... I mean Dr. Robotnik... I mean Susan Boyel... man these old internet fads all blend in to each other.

Where the heck did we get the report he was appearing anyway? Seems either completely bogus or something stupid they changed last minute. And really... that whole USELESS segment where the judges do a commercial for each other.

Next time, I'm waiting for the inevitable Youtube video. Thanks for nothing America's got names we'll forget in a week. :boo::sleep:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
See, I was studying for a test, well, not for the last few minutes anyway, Mom's watching a movie, I don't watch reality "talent" shows anymore (I kind of like The Colony, though, since it at least addresses something akin to reality or the possibility of it) ... I could watch Gonzo on youtube all night long. All of you wasted your time watching crap. *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ok, just kidding. Raise your hands kiddies if Kermit-Schmermit's appearance "helped" the lack of Gonzo tonight.

ohtherain

Reaction score
Hand raised, RedPiggy! Also I want my magical trident to hurt Gonzo and Kismet.