1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Gonzo Replica discounted

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by goldengonzo, Sep 28, 2011.

1. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member

2. ElvisMx

ElvisMx New Member

Sadly... No shipping to Mexico, but thanks for the tip anyway my friend.
  3. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

This went on my Christmas list. I'm hoping I get it. I think the Gonzo looks the best out of the bunch.
  4. Walter

Walter Active Member

Yeah, thanks for the post! I don't have an MR muppet yet.. I've always wanted Gonzo though.. and this is a nice step towards affordibility! Good luck everyone:)
  5. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

wow so glad i got mine when they had the few days sell at amazon a few years ago for geting gonzo for 60 dollars USA money . i could still afard it at 144 dollars glad they are discounting at least to that though . i really hate to hear that they are not going to make anymore i really wanted to see a kermit and a miss piggy and fozzie that would complte a collection for me they did such a great job on gonzo and kermit .
    i can see though that the cost to make all these was high i am not surpised at that epecally in these econimic times it just make me sad that it has to be this way .
  6. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

Wow! Great price. Would love to buy this but I think I'll still have to wait... but glad to know it's cheaper for those who can buy it now :D
  7. goldengonzo

goldengonzo Member

There were 14 originally, but there's only 6 left now. Man, I really want to pull the trigger on one.
  8. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

I ended up receiving one as a Christmas gift. It's awesome.
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  9. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Cool! Wow, what a deal, wish I coulda waited! Ha ha.