Gonzo's Cannon

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
So is anybody else disappointed that Gonzo just kind of falls out of its cannon? I know I am. This is the Great Gonzo. He should at least fly out a little! So I read the FAQ and found out it was a safety test thing, and in the UK they use a stronger spring. So now I have a few questions: How much farther does the UK cannon make Gonzo fly out? Is there any way to replace the US spring with a better one? And is there any way I can purchase a Gonzo with the UK cannon?

Thanx to anyone who can help. The Great Gonzo needs to fly farther!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I noticed that you can shoot those little block things (the ones that come with the cannon and figure) pretty far. My sister and I made up a game where we shoot those out (and sometimes Fozzie's rubber chicken) and try to knock over the other figures and stuff. It was a stupid game, but actually quite fun...

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Muppet Quilter, how'd you get him to go so far? Do I have a defective cannon or what?! Cause for me he just kind of falls out. :frown:

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I've had him just kind of fall out a couple times as well. I'm afraid I can't be very helpful-- I don't know why it works well sometimes and not so well others. Some sort of physics thing having to do with angles....

Keep trying. Position Gonzo's arms differently, just play around with stuff and see if you can get a better launch. But be careful-- my Gonzo smacked someone in the face the first time I got a decent launch. :stick_out_tongue:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I'm in the US and my Gonzo fly's pretty far out of the cannon for "falling out" i brought this up on the action fig fourm. i guess some cannon's got mixed up or something, because mine what i hoped and thought it should be.

Zack

EmmyMik

Reaction score
You know, I can make Gonzo go pretty far without the cannon. I just pick him up and chuck him a few yards...

:big_grin:

Fozzie

Reaction score
My Gonzo goes a fairly good distance to.:smile: