Gonzo's Diary!

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Hi. This is gonna be my first fan-fiction It's gonna be Gonzo's diary and will include him struggling as an artiste meeting everyone and if I keep it goin' long enough joining the Muppet show and all sorts of other cool stuff. I have several storylines planned but not written becuse it's gonna be an ongoing thing. Please bear in mind that I will try and get in character with this fascinating charachter. Okeeeey so here we go :concern:

btw please comment and give con crtisisim!

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Entry 1

HIYA HIYA HIYA Greetings oh blank so far one. My name is Gonzo I come in peace unless you of coarse do not in which case I shall mimic your actions as form of self defence in my favour. I will now christen you…My new Diary ) well actually I did that way back at the first great big Hiya) So My new Diary Welcome to my life (on second thought I think “My new Diary” sounds a little second rate how about something a little more creative…like…CHUNGAWUNGA!!! GeNiUs!
A little about yourself please CHUNGA WUNGA!!!……………………Uh huh…….Oh I see…….really me too!..............wow we have so much in common (not much of a talker though are ya?) Here listen to me okay where to start…….I can’t start at the start that would just be dumb…….Well I wanna make it big performing Y’know what I mean “Bright Lights, Nightlife, Chickens, Custard and Fish gut Sandwiches, the whole package” And I am more qualified to do so listen to THIS!
I play Bagpipe (A must for showbiz of course!) Harp (If ever I become an angel it might be handy!) Trumpet (I think I wasted my time learning this one) Violin (Well I am an Artiste!) and Gong (I found this one particularly easy).
I can Juggle (kinda) and fire myself out of a cannonball! Of coarse I’m not quite living it big yet, right now I’m on the streets in San Francisco, but do not fret my friend for I have a cunning plan, I have my Trumpet and Harp in my rucksack which I can play in the streets for money, as soon as I get a quarter I sell my body parts on ebay! I was gonna say about $40 for my third eye and $30 for my multi-coloured strand of hair and maybe considerably more for my Dungarees signed by that guy who said he was a pretzel. Then I’m going back on the road to Bombay, India!!!!
:concern:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Let's see, how many times did I laugh while reading this?... one, two, three, four.... nineteen... twenty-six... aw shoot, I lost count. But it was a lot, lemme tell ya! I can definately hear Gonzo saying all that, it uh "sounds" just like him!

One minor little point, when time-wise is this meant to take place? I'm no internet-historian or anything close to it, but you mention e-bay (which is hysterical) and it sounds like this is before he met up with the Muppets... I don't know, sounds a little off. <shrug>

But some stuff I particularly loved: CHUNGAWUNGA! And "listening" to the diary. The whole introduction stuff was hysterical, and I absolutely adore his description of "making it big." I love it, love it, love it! Beautiful! I am so definately looking forward to reading more!

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys I'm glad you found it funny I'm gonna have the next entry up soon but don't expect it to be better than the last one! :concern:

Rowlf+Buster

Reaction score
Entry 2

Hey there again Chungawunga how are you........Well good that makes one of us, y'see I'm not depressed I;m very Grizzagby (my word for happy, they still won't enter it into the dictionary) as you know I'm wanting american currency to move right outta here and make my way all the way to Bombay! So I sold stuff on eBay my rainbowy strand of hair went to some guy who collects rainbowy strands of hair he was called Melany which is a very interesting name (I'm sensing Latin origination, possibly derived from the word Hamster!)for about $82! My signed Dungarees went for $60 to a guy called Un-Crazy Harry :crazy: but I do feel a little guilty cause I accidently left my addictive explosives in the back pocket (classic mistake) and my 3rd eye...well I lost that on the way to the internet cafe...lucky person who finds it.
Anyway I got the money but all I could get was.......A QUAD BIKE! OOOOOHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH BAAAABBBBYYYYY!!!!!!!!
I'M OUTTA HERE! OFF TO BOMBAY AND AWAY! CATCH YA LATER CHUNGAWUNGA! WWWWWWWHHHHOOOOO

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OFF TO BOMBAY! Alright, So let's go!

Another well-done chapter, looking forward to the next!