1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

"Good Boy" makes worst-of lists

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by dbarrie, Jan 18, 2004.

1. dbarrie New Member

This morning I watched Ebert & Roeper's countdown of the Worst Films of 2003. "Good Boy" made both their lists. Roger Ebert placed it in #8, while Richard Roeper ranked it at #6. Did anybody here see this movie? Based on what I read and saw, it appears to be one *dog* of a film! :boo: :sleep:

OI MuppetFan
  2. rexcrk Active Member

I never saw it, but, IMO, it did look kind of lame :boo:
  3. sarah_yzma Active Member

my grandmother said she wanted to see this one......I've tried to convince her otherwise, but there's no convincing my grandmother
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Wow... you mean a moronic talking dog film isn't on the Best of 2003 list? color me shocked ;)

Seriously... what was Henson THINKING getting involved with this piece of (pardon the pun) Dog vomit....?